Saturday, September 18, 2010

What Does A Extra Vertebrae In The Lumbar Mean

Olá! A hunter shoots

After long abstinence, I am back again!
Schatzipups and I were on vacation, and although here: Portugal Vale d'el Rei
It was a very good week with a lot and good food, perfect weather, a little sunburn (but I cheese skin I've also smeared always good) and last but not least, a herniated disc at the last day (Schatzipups, I do not - they are projected to three times her guess who was allowed to carry your bags ... you could here also suggest a common trick but I am even tempered and believe the X-ray images of the doctor) .
That you have a little something like this, here are some pictures from Portugal and Schatzipups and myself (as you see, I'm lying not with respect to cheese skin):


(we pose not, of course we would never get the idea)


Please tell me, that's a goose or a duck? We could not reach us.

Schatzipups At the request of course we have a ride on the local pirate ship made ... and we were the only two who have kept their breakfast there! Yay Success!

0 comments:

Post a Comment