Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Stores That Sell Singlets

Who am I?

This is about a person. Let's call him Tom times. So I know Tom since about half a year. One day I watched them on my PC and I was bored. Since I am quite by chance on a video pushed from him. Habs angekukt me, and that person was very nice. Because Tom had written his Facebook and Skype names on his channel, I thought, yes, the Anika looks quite nice (and cute ^ ^) from. Schreibmer because at times. Via Facebook I get the Skype name, know yourself and not remember why. written on the same evening for 3 hours. And there were one probably cry breaks of 5 minutes inside. The next day, Tom has written only one hour with me. But at this time Tom wanted to have my phone number, and because I found it quite nice, I gave it to him. Even a few SMS messages written and there was even a response. And then he has written no longer at. No idea why. I have it now, not zugespamt, but always waited until he writes back. So mostly a hi was because the Tom's subscribers have increased rapidly. In the past Tom had 2000 List Subscribers. Now there are 10000th Unfortunately, he is raised by this success in my eyes a bit. Now and then I noticed that he has been writing new with other girls in Twitter. Now he thinks he is the total ripper or what? Well, he writes most of his life to this site. Told in the YT he's so bad, his account on the internet and iwelche pictures on it with alcohol with the comment under it, "Jo here we go." Tom was always unsymapischter me. I always thought he is a decent man. But then he started to smoking and wegzusaufen to the frustration. And when he was drunk then, writes the even on Twitter. What is the age from? Cope? It really is ok that can be drunk out of me all day. Only something tells you not to Twitter. I do not know the average age of its viewers or followers. But there are certainly not only over 18 years of it. For a while I had also broken off contact. Did not feel like I never get an answer. But then I thought. Anika yes you, yes NEN nice person, I kuke mri times at which the colleague now makes Sun Unfortunately, since the latest are not the most useful videos on his "private" channel. Well now, but the hardness. I do not know exactly when he says, but in any case, it must be one of the woman with whom he has written to Twitter Fooled extreme. And that will rewrite now of course, on any platform beautiful. And then wonder that people ask who is that, please. What surprises me most, I have written it on 02/28 and got an sms inerhalb of 3 minutes for a response. And as I have this morning gekukt on Facebook, as his guests entry was present. Yes I find it quite sweet, but only if another woman has to go before I come here the series is really stupid. Then you can really NEN other spare ^ ^

look when I mean yes?

0 comments:

Post a Comment