Friday, November 19, 2010

How Long Is 1 Mb On Cell Phone

friendship

while ago, so an hour ago, the postman rang with me .............

I was totally surprised and touched especially and only when I opened it, a comforter package.

is on the map "Just do not let it get!" and then these little things so dear. Thank you thank you thank you ...................



Now I sit here completely absorbed in thought:
Not a day goes by without me at "you" think: What makes them just how it goes her, and so on. This kind of friendship I was so far unknown, she was able to experience before. This friendship can also be difficult to describe, you have to experience it. We can also still many miles longer be separated from each other (and me are enough to separate us!) And yet there seems to be a very big band. In this volume you can walk, just her and me. Often, it even works without a word, then get sentences like: "I feel that you are not doing well ...."

A poem, transcribed for you:

How fortunate that I have you,
even if you are far from me.
I often get better by the day
only with a Email from you.
My worries I can tell you all,
my tears will understand you.
for advice and assistance I may ask, always, even to the heart
you may see me.
How I'd hug you sometimes
and say thank you to you,
for the friendship that unites us
for blind trust between you and me.
Although many miles separate us,
even though we are quite rare, but I'm
glad to know you,
I'd go through fire for you.
For I can tell no one, I trust the
my girlfriend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment