Friday, November 12, 2010

Why Do I Get Dazed And Dizzy

autumn ...






this Nonita of brown corduroy. This one Tini, who was in the summer left.
With untergezogenem Shirt but it is also well-suited for the colder days.


Then I have my first award yesterday from Anja get.
Thank you!


By receiving this award two rules are connected:
first Accept the award, by the name you post / blog on your blog, from which you got it.
second Give away the award to 15 other blogs and leave a comment there.

glad I hand it on to the following blog, which I always look past you:
CAPIEL
kunterbunteskleeblatt
mein-liebstes
designbyhelenas
thelina
erdfloh
mellieundjoliemod
stylinchen
world-of-p-design
klaraklawitter
mamalea
jojulidesign
annalotterchen
fadenzauber-by-Antje
unicoom


Greetings
Karin

0 comments:

Post a Comment