Saturday, November 6, 2010

Sample Seating Spreadsheet

No one and no one

There was once a little bear, whose name was none and He felt a little ugly. Why? Well, he already had a few "colleagues" can discover themselves and looked so very different. They had fur and that is extremely strong arms and legs. And then no one happened to pass a mirror and was very frightened. "Oh how terrible, how I see look like?" he said to himself, and was now very sad. "No one will like me!" he whispered very quietly that it was not heard. But no one did not notice the shooting star that whistled just past the window and thought it was a wish of None. And so it came as it had to come ...................
woke the next morning and no one on what he saw because there squatting next to him? "Hello, who are you?" he asked the little rabbit find themselves. Then the Rabbit: "My Name is Nobody and I love you." No one looked puzzled and could not explain at all.



little bunny wanted to tell his new friend, "You've got yesterday evening a request made:" No one will like me "and so sent me to the shooting star, has heard your request on the ground! to you. "
Oh how happy since none. He had seen the little shooting star did not and now it was not even matter that he was so sad.

The two had become very short time really close friends. But no one then had a question but still: "Say ? Times my friend, No one, why have you for as little hair as me, "Nobody thought about it and replied:" That's easy. I should look like you, so you can see that there are still others who have little fur and that it is not bad. We will meet in life again and again to others who look different or the same as us. But believe me, everyone is loved, no matter how it looks. It is for each of us a beloved home. "


was now no nothing more sad, for he had found a friend. Both are now sitting and are happy that they are together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment