Sunday, October 31, 2010

How To Make A Home Made Jockstrap

My 100th Post ...........

is ............. it something special?? I think somehow, even if it sounds weird, but I think back a little, how it started.

It started with MO. We then met through a forum, nice written back and forth at some time on the phone and then I've always read her blog. Yes, may I say that has since developed a friendship. Mon always is the one that I liked schupst in the ass does, can rejoice with me and with me can be sad and has already given me quite a lot of tips. Tips on all kinds of situations ... WHOOPS now I digress ................
So, mo fault is it that I eventually started blogging. She was annoyed and angry about it many times that I do not market and they thought that blogging would be suitable for super good. At first I did I still fought it tooth and nail, but then I tried it and on 20 April2009 was my first post. At that time I was about to move to Iserlohn and won me over and over again shoved Mon grin **** ****. Now and then there were long breaks in the time I was sometimes at the bottom (felt) arrived and had just no enthusiasm here blogging. But I always had Mo in the background, reminding me every now and then, blogging is how handsome. Yes, mon, it has to be said, you got me again and again and again prevented it to quit my Blogg and I thank you this time.

Meanwhile, I am an avid blogger, you can decide for yourself how close you can to his readers to approach. You can sometimes create havoc, nicely packed, drain here. Really, it can free. Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuund I can finally get my dear friend Beatrice to blog. She is doing great, I think. What I like most about my Beate is its sensitivity, we are often unspoken on the same wavelength and I like her beautiful poems and thoughts. I think very often when I ponder that we both, the beats and I think we should find us. One can not describe in words, one must experience. A very dear friends who Birgit Elskamp has already seen us together and said she felt so whether Beate and I always knew ... Oops, strayed again ...........

But actually not ready to come, for both people, mo like Beatrice, are for me very important people and friendships among women, the tick before its own. At this point I would just once say thank you for your patience with me, for your listening, for your building, for your laughter, for your confidence .... Thank you for existing.

Yeah, who says today that it has only because ???????????? This is my own sensitive Page.

Greetings Heike

0 comments:

Post a Comment