Monday, October 25, 2010

Internet Hack For Sidekick Lx

Puck ...

Hääääääääääääää what is this supposed to be??

Well, after what I see look like? Pretty funny right? Random-warr and large hands and a red belly ????????? What I will be well?
Oh, supi, now I can see grad before, I have eyes ***** **** lalalalala


Well, yes it is. I'll make a scarecrow ????? No ..........


Jaaaaaaaaaaaha, I can be cheeky, tease me here if the Sun They have taken me about my large hand a narrow sleeve. Since those times I've shown what I think about it .....


But it was worth it. I have become a forest gnome. My name is Puck and I was "born" in Switzerland.


Have not I got a beautiful face?? Formed only from a felt ball ......


I have in my hand schöööööööööne small precious stones get.


have come down to you ????? I've had him a thing or heard that I still get a buddy.






0 comments:

Post a Comment