Sunday, October 31, 2010

Good Real Estate Sayings

The bread I have ...

zöpfeln What ????????????? So this is the "art" a plait weave, so to speak. I have eaten such a home-made queue during my visit to Switzerland. And, folks, I can tell you, the super oberhammer schlecker yummy !!!!!!!!!!

With the recipe in my bag I drove back home and yesterday I got it done then. The bread I have. First of all the ingredients here ...
melted the butter in the milk .....


dissolved the yeast in sugar .......


All kneaded ................. ne, nor too sticky, so you can not. So once more flour pure ......




... until he pretty "dry", that is nowhere more glue. Now the dough must go around the double. Well then once the door on dough and goodbye, to see them again laughing ......... ...........


Sunday and then went to zöpfeln. What had said Beate, once over it, once underneath, and so on. Can not be that hard right? Zusammengefummelt ends ....

.... once about it ....



and once underneath .....



then he looked so ................ Is that really so? Have googled and found here: http://kochtopf.twoday.net/stories/335022/comment
aaaaaaaaaaaah yes ....


The bread just then he will do differently next time. But honestly, who still looks pretty good right?



So, the real ........................... fertisch was delicious and I'd do it again.




Zöpfeln makes mistake Fun, whether rotated or so ...................







0 comments:

Post a Comment