Friday, October 15, 2010

Set A Homepage From The Router

DAY music

first Do you hear music?

Yes a lot. If I sit at the computer when I sleep at night, etc.

second If so, what the most?

converging everything except hit. Stop what you like with

third Where do you hear everywhere?

in bed, on the PC, earlier in almost every lesson where the teachers have not noticed ^ ^

4th What kind of music you do not like at all?

Omamusik, hardcore because you can not understand a word usually

5th Do you have favorite singers / bands, if so, which?

Ne eigendlich not

6th Do you read Musikzeitschiften, if so, which?

No, I think from the age I'm out ^ ^

7th Do you go to concerts, festivals, if so, how?

I very rarely go to concerts. 1. are the most expensive and 2 are there any not in my town.

8th Prefer CDs or MP3s or vinyl?

MP3 is my friend, but unfortunately I have to for the car always burn CD's, where just 80 minutes on it fit>. <

9th How big is your music?

Sun 10 to the 6.5 GB

What is your favorite song?

Roxette - Wish I Could Fly ♥ ♥ ♥

LG:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment