Thursday, December 30, 2010

Kookaburra Batting Pads

Eng as of Leed

Today we have a song included in our native language - Kölsch.
Eng as of Leed


For all who do not understand I'm here once the text translated into high German:

end of Song
You look at me with your slanted view
you think maybe I see nothing and I do not see that.
that you'd like to me you'd quit
yes yes I'll go now
because just like you're on it I know exactly
I close the door from outside and then rest

Because he is standing there saying no sound
your negative vibrations I already know the guy
with your innocent eyes and your head makes you stubborn me crazy.
and if you stand at the door you leave me here just want
but I do not say anything if you have to go then go

I gritted my teeth long enough but I can and will not forget that we have eaten up with longing time.
But the only drug that we know is still running away from each other, because no one can jump over his shadow. Is this the end of the story?

Mine were you my real name on it that you're standing for hours in front of the mirror and still whistle?
lackierst your nails are blocking me my bath, and then provoke
still is a saying: Tell me do you have to do anything?
Then I turn around on his heel and geh

Do you think maybe I think it's good if you spend hours watching television and hanging like a teletext
throw your clothes in the corners because bekomm I rage.
and always hang around as you get your butt up
would not you just start something I'd be happy

0 comments:

Post a Comment