Friday, December 31, 2010

Potropicacredit Giver For Free.com

Happy New Year

In a few hours it is: The old year is the new year into his retirement. I say aware of retirement, because you will not forget the old year, every now and then the thoughts will wander to it this or that happen Revue leave. Whether what good is it or not, you do not know, the one already, the other not.

For my part I always finish each year with a funny feeling I'm leaving something familiar to me and commit new. Exciting yes, but also uncertain, at least for me.

This time my end but somehow different, for he began with a rousing solution to my brood.
Anyone who looks on my blog, the found a calendar with the funny yellow bear and fascinated me over and over again. For days and often nights I pondered how well hinbekommt such a sweet thick snout. And finally, should all the puzzle pieces together in my head to a picture. And so I end

2010 and the decade-old with probably a new "series". Just as my "My Little Coffee` s ", there will now be my" My Little Snuggle ".

beginning by making Happy. It has now been fine for the big party, because she has birthday and new year to celebrate her too.



wishes for the new year

a bit more peace and less hassle.
A bit more quality and less envy.
A little more love and less hate.
A little more truth - that would be something. Instead of so much unrest

a bit more rest.
Instead, only I was a little more you. Instead of fear and inhibition
a bit more courage. And
power to act - the would be good.

in trouble and darkness a little more light.
No agonizing desire, a little sacrifice.
And many more flowers, as long as possible. Not only
to graves - because they bloom too late.

goal is peace of heart.
better I do not know.

(Peter Rosegger, 1843-1918)



In this sense I wish you a happy new year and good luck, health and success for 2011.

Your Heike

0 comments:

Post a Comment