Sunday, December 26, 2010

Tattoos Of The Number 11

My first Comforter soul

And here it is already. After I got the cut from Manuela Schulze still on Christmas Eve and then had an almost sleepless night, she is ready.


I love elves, trolls and Co on everything, therefore it was also the first time something in that direction.


It is Gwindor and he is 36cm tall (I have enlarged the cut). Gwindor has eagerly fished in my button box, because he would just fancy buttons. Crabby he then said that I do well for a time was to create a supply of beautiful buttons.
Then he wanted to beads and cord and then he was also the first time completely satisfied.

It's my first comforter soul who knows me, knows that with some things I still am not happy ....... but I think that we over time.
One thing is certain, the little soul to make very very addictive and I have quite a lot of ideas ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment