Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Angel Wings And Baby Handprint Tattoos

We have them!

Schatzpupsi and I are currently looking for a home in Munich, which indeed is not that simple.
commonly, you'll visit various mass events in which one simply only through here is, like cattle to the slaughter. And arrived at the slaughterhouse, it means only: Please complete this self-report of (complete with standard size, genetic diseases and possibly illegitimate children) and then they hear (in 2 years) from us. Here
wins then usually the one with the highest number on the income statement. Since we are in the middle field, we usually end up on the pile in the middle.
This time everything was different:
acquaintances have told us of a great apartment in her house, which is free and all in the area that we want for the price we can afford and with the cut in the we dream! And since you not score points with the banking account is running, everything here only with relationships.
Yesterday evening, the appointment with the landlord and Tadaaa! It seems we have somehow managed to make a reasonable impression! We got the apartment!
(Original sound of the landlady to our comment that we have 2 cats, "Yes my life, in fact, pets are forbidden but now hams containing the critters before, then take them to halt" .. so we are here and save:)
starts now my favorite part of the whole moving-madness, the planning process.
To give you an impression of my Organisationswut, here are a few (vague because not final) pictures for you:

The plan of the new apartment (not to scale and out of the head) and I just see: the window .. I forgot in the kitchen and store room AK means that not even wrong what you think ... ;)

Timing Plan (I love those things)

And the removal list for moving companies that I request in mass

you If still anything! to which I am still not come? Do you have something of your last moves in your head what you would have thought better before?
is true that the whole is not my first move (now my 6th) but in the biggest (and unfortunately expensive) apartment, since all will be well planned! :)

Planning Your Freak
peach

0 comments:

Post a Comment