Saturday, August 28, 2010

Campbell Mud And Snow Chain

I'ma soapaholic!

So, nu is out there!
a little bit ahead must be won ... Actually, I've set up
recently not much emphasis on whether my cosmetics and skin care products have now been produced naturally or "conventional". In principle, always nice to the motto "Smells good, looks good, is affordable and promises me a great, beautiful and successful life" (yes, I am also a victim of the advertising). However
made my skin long after your shower more and more Goats. It was always dry and I had to creams, there's no tomorrow but now it is not really better result. had the cosmetics industry to me, of course, thrown back one of their now numerous thank you letters in the mailbox that I always buy so well the newest, most promising products and all my savings in their piggy banks stick (which is, after not so good).
But then ...
Successfully hooked by the Beauty Junkies Forum (Forum BJ), I came across handgesiedete soap with a wonderfully safe ingredients and stuck at the same time two of the major makers here:
Olivia soap and soap paradise.
equal times in both a regular order is placed (the reading is always so beautiful sky soft scent of jelly flocked with a dash of Chanel handbag "or something similar).
After 3 weeks (have my shower gels now get all the garbage from the inside to see) soap use every morning my skin is better than ever, no dry spots more, "ad-velvety-soft" and rieeecht so great on the particular fragrance the soap!

Here are the rest of my last two big orders that I have not yet thrown open;)


Both makers here are also always a small gift with every order.

of her way, both the prices are quite moderate.
costs in a soap soap paradise on average from 4.50 to 5 € (between 100 and 150Gramm), in Olivia, you may see small 30Gramm bars for 2.50 € or the large (100Gramm) for 5 € to order.
The shipping costs vary depending on how much you put in his bed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment