Saturday, August 28, 2010

Significance Of A Rubberband On Someones Wrist



(Juhu! My first cosmetic Post)
were allowed to move in today 3 new nail polish in my little collection. For
one of the best spirit of Style in "219 Mango Sorbet , the Manhattan " 55K " from the current" Spice your Nails' LE and P2 "143 Forever" .

Here are some pictures to it (I am not the gifted nail polish photographer but one day I'll manage and tidy - I am also not the gifted nail varnisher but I get probably even never):

Esprit Mango Sorbet 219

P2 143 Forever

Manhattan 55K (or even Barbie's Finest, I call him)

And here all again with the Manhattan Pro Mat Top Coat "

And the winner is: is


My favorite for the next 2 days the first mango sorbet from Esprit, Forever After that, probably of P2 (but without Mat Top Coat). For Barbie's Finest, I must first find the right opportunity yet.

(All the way 2 times coatings applied to the Pro Mat Top Coat)

0 comments:

Post a Comment