Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Rash On Butt Before Period

So, I'm off

Hello dear out there in the big world,

I have long pondered back and forth whether I should create a blog or not and above all, about what to write about?
from a few other very dear bloggers (with abundant experience and great blog), I was then encouraged to try it but just. No sooner said than done: here I am. However, it is
take a bit until I the first "reasonable" compose post here.
My plans for the near future include a move that is first, for the apartment yet to be discovered. Time the whole thing should also take place by November, so I followed properly will have time to blog (as I know, I think this is eh not long to blog anything, so there will certainly already one or the other post ;).
Lots of light a few small details about me: I am 29 years old
, live and work in Munich, have a very understanding friend, my collection of crazy things with accepts a lot of decency and I am the proud employees of two kitties: Lola & Diego.
I like taking pictures and much (if good, it is debatable) and I have recently discovered my interest in makeup and extreme care (especially vulnerable to drug store products, by my tendency for addiction would also be high-priced cosmetics guaranteed my hunger). Also, I'm just happy if I at least 2 times a year going away (otherwise I get restless and grumpy:), otherwise often are times to concerts on the agenda (the sympathetic friend plays in a band and a regular groupie a must of course not).
now briefly: what I want to write about? The principle of all that I encounter in everyday life as to be interesting and I think enough will certainly go a lot of fashion and makeup on it;)

, enough geschwafelt. I'm looking forward to November and dear readers!

your Peach


Lola & Diego greet also still the same with:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment