Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Error F61 Panasonic Sa-ht740

My 1st Award

Huuuuuuuuuuuuuu, I have my first Blog Award and received too, from my dear friend Beate





also think the idea behind this supi Award. Thank you for the ceremony.
And now I will continue to give the award to:

Dodo

mieke

Gelabaer

Elkes Nähkiste

Sabrina


how it works: You are
been tagged and want to join?
Create a post by you reinpostest the "Darling blog, image and reinkopierst the manual. (The text you are reading) In addition, you should link to the blog of the person who gave you the award and the link you leave some of your Award-posts. Then you are thinking about you 3-5 favorite posts that you also link to your post, and the owner of each by the comment function will inform that they have been tagged and here also the link angibst of the post, in which the declaration is. Blogger love: the meaning of the action is that we want to bring to light unknown good blog. Therefore I would ask you to tag any blogs that already have been 3,000 readers, but talented beginners and people who blog for a while though, but still not known.

I hope you take the award and be happy about it

Your Heike

0 comments:

Post a Comment