Sunday, January 9, 2011

Welcoming Notes Example

My First Blog Award

First of all a big thank you to Antje . It has given me or my blog, this award. I'm looking just totally:)

Now I would like to pass this price of course. I can not every day but most 1 time a day I look over at these blogs.

Bastelkleinigkeiten
Morgaine Bastelwelt
Lawinchens creative blog

Here are the rules:

The "Love Blog Award" works like this:

You have been tagged and want to participate ? Create a post by you post the Love Blog image and the instructions reinkopierst (= the text you are reading). You should also go to Blog link the person who gave you the award and inform them by the comment in her blog that you accept the Award and its Award can be the link of your posts there. Then you are thinking about you 3-5 favorite blogs that you also link in your post and comment by the owners of each function will inform that they have been tagged and here also the link angibst of the post, in which the declaration is.



love blogger: The aim of this action is that we bring unknown, good blogs to light, so I would love any blogs ask for items that already have been 3,000 readers, but talented beginners and people, although been blogging for a while, but still not so well known

0 comments:

Post a Comment