Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Eyeonet Delete Videso

time is again a post of mine:)

First: Happy New Year:) So now I write

again A bit of what. Just got well again uploaded a new video. Well unfortunately I'm currently net as many videos because I am dissatisfied with my current camera. Although in my room is bright, she takes full on dark. Unt the sound is not that the best.

Well, the new camera has already been ordered. A Canon for 280 € instead of for 400 Eigendlich I thought that it is the same the next week. But now I was told that you only in the third! Week of January comes. (Well was I ever have an was told that the Order comes later, and then it was 2 days later because I hope it is also in this case as

After that I gave away for Christmas homemade bath bombs.. . Unfortunately, I have no photo of it if you want to do it well yourself, then you have times chicks at Google:) I recommend only ordered the cocoa butter on Ebay and not in the pharmacy. Ebay is really cheap:)

And finally I bought me on Ebay the old Quattro No. 02 of Essence. Payment with shipping only 2.50. I finally got all 8 together:)

Well I wish you a nice morning / afternoon / evening:)

LG 17addie

0 comments:

Post a Comment