Monday, January 10, 2011

Who Sells Fanfares Shoes

Cam because

So my camcorder is here. Eigendlich yes only in the 3rd Week of January. Since I've been lucky. He's really perfect shots. Only the format was not my Magix so sweet. If I had more time to know. Had before me a new buy. Now I have my 16 plus HD version purchased for 50 €. Was so cheap because it's just the older version and not the new 17th I do not care. The 3 has effects that the new version more. Then I will not matter. Well, unfortunately, is my graphics card not the best. What eigendlich important for a video editing program. So formatting takes 10 min HD material so 2 - 3 hours. But anyway, seems to pass through the side. The next request is then so be a new, better graphics card. With my Simcity 4 is not even properly -.- I can but you look better on video because I was finally getting better ^ ^
Until then, understands

LG

0 comments:

Post a Comment