Friday, January 7, 2011

Ikusa Valkyrie Otome 2

grief-Kunz

Well, who is sitting there for so shy? Who are you anyway?

Hi, I am but the grief-Kunz. Look what I've brought a lollipop.
Yes, but, grief-Kunz, tell me, what are you doing here?

Yes, so let me überlgen times. I was sitting on our cloud, where all sorrow dwell-bear, until they get their commission. Today I should be so tuned. I'm all set to forward the cloud and then waited until the wind blows. The me then really blown away and he has me spun and turned and finally I landed here with you. You have to know any grief-bear comes with such a Lolly and there will be blown to someone, , the grief. Come, tell me about your concerns and your sorrow and we can lick the lollipop gemeisam, for that I am here ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment